Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Summer Job!


I loved teaching kids to swim, it was the best job ever. Probably because it didn't ever feel like work.

It was alway rewarding the first time they jumped into the deep end.

It was really fun being able to work with Caleb all summer. He was a great swim teacher and the kids all love him. It is something that probably won't ever get to happen again but I'm so happy that we got to spend time at work together!
If teaching little kids wasn't enough I got to teach water aerobics! I used to think water aerobics was just for people with bad joints but I was wrong. That was probably the best shape I have ever been in. It was so much fun to work out with the ladies and push them to get stronger and stronger. I hope I will have the chance to do something like this again. And thanks to all my ladies who stood by even when I made them tread water when they thought they couldn't do anything else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment