Monday, October 25, 2010

Hawaii



Everything was amazing but this sail boat just really made the trip for me, I love being out at the end of the boat with the wind and open ocean!

The PCC!






This was our first snorkeling experience and they
had a hard time getting us out of the water!


This is one of the coolest hikes I have ever done! We hiked up all along the edge and it was gorgeous! It was really windy up at the top though!


There were many beach days!



Dole Plantation and a really pretty hike

Pearl Harbor

Sorry I put these on backwards so actually the first things we did are at the end of the blog, but I guess it doesn't really matter sense this blog is....well quite a few months late.

2 comments:

  1. Am I seeing things? Has this blog actually been updated?!?! :) Great pics. can't wait to see you in 26 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is true but don't get used to it, I think I might have started my blog prematurely, I'm not sure I am ready for this commitment. :) I know I can't wait to come and see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete